Journal Reflection 14:: Nasi Ayam Hainan::

Assalamualaikum. How are you? We hope that all of you are in pink health.

Today, i (Farah) want to share with you about eating Nasi Ayam Hainan. 
This is very interesting because before this I only eat Nasi Ayam Hainan cooked by Malay and serve with Malay ways.
For your information on 30th April i have my lunch with my friends at Ampang. My roommate Sis Safiah introduced me a place that serve Nasi Ayam Hainan originally Chinese recipe. Firstly, i asks her is the shop got its Halal Certificate. She said yes. Alhamdulillah. Besides, the workers are Muslim.

What is Nasi Ayam Hainan look like here?

There are two types of chicken that you can order
1. Steam chicken 
2. Roasted chicken
Therefore, the 4 of us chose Steam chicken. Seriously, it is different that the roasted.
 In addition, the Nasi Ayam Hainan is served with Soup, Cucumber, Bean Sprout, Ginger (blended), Soy Sauce, Chili. See the bean sprout make it different. However, i don't really like bean sprout. Hee. 
Then, i ordered Air tebu Cina (Chinese Sugar Cane) for drink. 
Hmmm....well the drink taste like Air Mata Kucing or Air Kundur. Hehe. 
Maybe it is something that is not really a  Chinese Sugar Cane...may a combination of Air Mata Kucing and Air Kundur perhaps.

Maybe i can search for the recipe and do it myself at home.
So my ladies and he-man friends can try it. 
Hehe
^_^

That's all from me
Adios! 




Taken from Mr Google (not the same with my experience)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: